1. This is the day the Lord hath made: we will rejoice and be glad in it.
2. I will praise thee; for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
3. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear; what can man do unto me?
4. The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
5. I love the Lord, because He hath heard my voice and supplications.
6. Because He hath inclined my ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.
7. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
8. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all His people.
9. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.
10. Thou art my God, and I will praise thee; thou art my God, and I will exalt thee.