1. Wake up ten minutes earlier each morning to read the bible.
2. Put a Bible portion under your pillow to read each night before sleep.
3. Talk less and you will have a few more minutes to read.
4. Keep a copy on hand in the kitchen or at the telephone to read while you “hold.”
5. Carry a copy of the Bible in your purse or pocket to read while waiting for doctors, unpunctual people, etc.
6. Never go on a trip without your Bible.
7. Keep a copy in the glove compartnent of the car.
8. Remember, a Bible in your hand is worth two on the table.
9. Turn the TV off and read to your children.
10. Read a verse or two at mealtime when all the
family is together.
Briensburg church of Christ