When the church works together…
– There will be less bickering and more forgiveness (Philippians 4:2).
– There will be less criticism and more encouragement (Hebrews 10:24).
– There will be less excuses and more evangelism (Acts 2:46, 47).
– There will be less selfishness and more selflessness (Philippians 2:3,4).
– There will be less discussion of personal preferences and more Bible study and seeking to know the will of God (Ephesians 5:17).
– There will be less worrying about the future and more prayer for the strength and courage to face the future (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
– There will be less dissatisfaction with worship and more concentration on God himself within our worship (John 4:24).
– There will be less individual glory and more glory to God (Matthew 5:16).
Calvert City (KY) church of Christ
Bulletin Digest (January 2005)