It is helpful to know our boundaries, so that we do not spend our efforts in attempting things that cannot be accomplished.
1. God’s eternal purpose cannot be overthrown (Acts 5:39).
2. One cannot bear good fruit without Christ (John 15:5).
3. No person can keep his sins hidden forever (1 Timothy 5:24).
4. No person can live after the ﬂesh and please God (Romans 8:8).
5. A person cannot love God and not love his brother in Christ (1 John 4:20).
6. A person cannot serve two masters (Matthew 6:24).
7. No one can take anything out of this world (1 Timothy 6:7).
8. After dying, one cannot be saved (Luke 16:26).
9. One cannot make God a liar (Romans 3:4).
10. One cannot enter into Heaven by any other door but Christ (John 10:1-9).
11. One cannot enter in after the door is closed (Luke 13:25-27).
12. One cannot avoid reaping what he has sown (Galatians 6:7-8).
13. One cannot be justified by the law of Moses (Galatians 3:11; 5:4).
14. One cannot be saved by animal sacrifices (Hebrews 9:22; 10:4-12).
15. Man cannot escape death or the judgment (Hebrews 9:27).
16. A Christian who is faithful till death cannot lose his reward (Matthew 10:42; 1 Corinthians 15:58).
Bulletin Digest (Nov. 2011)Log in or Register to save this content for later.