- “Therefore, leaving the discussion of the ___ principles of Christ…”
- It is ___ for those once enlightened to be renewed again to repentance.
- True or False: Repentance from dead works, faith toward God, the doctrine of baptisms, laying on of hands, resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment are foundational doctrines.
- Those who fall away ___ again for themselves the Son of God.
- True or False: Verses 8 and 9 teach that fruitless servants will receive punishment.
Answers: elementary, impossible, true, crucify, true
BulletinDigest.comLog in or Register to save this content for later.