- “The priests __ went into the first part of the tabernacle, performing the services.”
- How many times a year did the high priest go into the second part of the tabernacle?
- True or false: the high priest offered a blood sacrifice for both his and the people’s sin committed in ignorance.
- True or false: The sacrifice the high priest made was symbolic.
- True or false: The tabernacle sacrifices were concerned only with foods and drinks, various washings, and fleshly ordinances.
Solution: always; once; true; true; true.