- “And who is he who will __ you if you become __ of what is good?”
- Peter says that even if one suffers for __ sake, you are __.
- “But __ the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a __ to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you…”
- True or False: If you maintain a good conscience, those that revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.
- True or False: It is better to suffer for doing evil than for doing good.
Solution: harm, followers; righteousness, blessed; sanctify, defense; true; false