- “The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow __ and a __ of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
- Peter said the elders of the church were to __ the flock of God, serving as __.
- “not by __ but willingly, not for dishonest __ but eagerly;”
- Elders are not to be __ over those entrusted to them, but rather to be __.
- “and when the __ __ appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.”
Solution: elder, witness; shepherd, overseers; compulsion, gain; lords, examples; Chief Shepherd