- “For this reason I will not be __ to remind you always of these things, though you know and are __ in the present truth.”
- True or False: Peter says he kept reminding Christians of the same truths over and over.
- Peter refers to the physical body as a __.
- True or False: The Lord told Peter that he would shortly put off his earthly body.
- “Moreover I will be careful to ensure that you always have a __ of these things after my __.”
Solution: negligent, established; true; tent; true; reminder, decease