- What word does John use to define sin?
- “And you know that He was __ to take away our __, and in Him there is no sin.”
- “Little children, let no one __ you. He who __ righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.”
- True or False: A person who makes a habit of practicing sin is of the devil.
- “Whoever has been __ of God does not sin, for His __ remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.”
Solution: lawlessness; manifested, sins; deceive, practices; true; born, seed