- John says that Jesus came by both __ and __.
- “And there are three that bear __ on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three __ as one.”
- “If we receive the __ of men, the witness of __ is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.”
- “And this is the __: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in __ __.”
- Can a Christian know that he or she has eternal life?
Solution: water, blood; witness, agree; witness, God; testimony, His Son; yes