- This letter was written by Jude, a __ of Jesus Christ, and brother of __.
- Jude is writing to “those who are __, __ by God the Father, and __ in Jesus Christ:”
- “Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common __, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to __ earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.”
- How many times was “the faith” delivered to all the saints?
- “For certain men have crept in __, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into __ and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Solution: bondservant, James; called, sanctified, preserved; salvation, contend; once; unnoticed, lewdness