- Upon what did Jude tell the reader to build themselves up on?
- “…keep yourselves in the __ of God, looking for the __ of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”
- “And on some have __, making a __;”
- “…but others save with __, pulling them out of the __, hating even the __ defiled by the flesh.”
- “Now to Him who is able to keep you from __, And to present you __ Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, __ and power, Both now and forever. Amen.”
Solution: your most holy faith; love, mercy; compassion, distinction; fear, fire, garment; stumbling, faultless, dominion