- How many seals were on the scroll?
- “Then I saw a __ angel proclaiming with a loud voice, ‘Who is __ to open the scroll and to __ its seals?’”
- In this section Jesus is called the __ of the tribe of Judah and the __ of David.
- “And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the __ and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a __ as though it had been slain…”
- “Then He came and took the __ out of the right hand of __ who sat on the throne.”
Solution: seven; strong, worthy, loose; Lion, Root; throne, Lamb; scroll, Him