- “After these things I looked, and behold, a great __ which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the __ and before the __…”
- They wore white __ and had __ branches in their hands.
- “These are the ones who come out of the great __, and __ their robes and made them white in the __ of the Lamb.”
- The Lamb will lead them to a __ fountain of __.
- “And __ will wipe away every __ from their eyes.”
Solution: multitude, throne, Lamb; robes, palm; tribulation, washed, blood; living, waters; God, tear