- When the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, what fell from heaven to the earth?
- What came out of the smoke that arose from the bottomless pit?
- “They were commanded not to harm the __ of the earth, or any green thing, or any __, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their __.”
- “The shape of the locusts was like __ prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like __, and their faces were like the faces of __.”
- The angel of the bottomless pit was named __ in Hebrew, and __ in Greek.
Solution: star; locusts; grass, tree, foreheads; horses, gold, men; Abaddon, Apollyon