- Where was the Lamb standing?
- “And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many __, and like the voice of loud __. And I heard the sound of __ playing their harps.”
- “They sang as it were a new __ before the throne, before the four living __, and the __; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.”
- The 144,000 followed the __ wherever he goes.
- “And in their mouth was found no __, for they are without __ before the throne of God.”
Solution: Mount Zion; waters, thunder, harpists; song, creatures, elders; Lamb; deceit, fault