- The voice John heard in heaven was of a great __.
- “For __ and __ are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication…”
- The voice of the great multitude had the sound of many __ and of mighty __.
- “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the __ of the __ has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”
- “And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, ‘See that you do not do that! I am your fellow __, and of your __ who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship __!’”
Solution: multitude; true, righteous; waters, thunderings; marriage, Lamb; servant, brethren, God