Since congregations are more willing at this time of year to thing about growth projects, it may also be a good time to remind everyone of the type of attitude it takes for congregations to grow. Tom Moore preached a sermon once that included these main points. Flesh them out for your own localized version. Can you think of other attitudes to include?
Attitude for Growth
1. A positive attitude toward God (Mark 12:30)
2. A positive attitude toward the church (2 Corinthians 11:28)
3. A positive attitude toward worship assemblies (Hebrews 10:25)
4. A positive attitude about being different from the world (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
5. A positive attitude toward life (Romans 8:28)