- Titus was told to speak the things which are proper for sound __.
- He was to teach the older men to be __, reverent, __, sound in __, in love, and in patience.
- The older women were to be reverent, not __, not given to much __, teachers of __ things.
- “that they admonish the young women to love their __, to love their children, to be __, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be __.”
- The young men were to be sober-minded, in all things showing a __ of good __.
Solution: doctrine; sober, temperate, faith; slanderers, wine, good; husbands, discreet, blasphemed; pattern, works