- “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has __ me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the __…”
- Paul said he himself was formerly a __, a __, and an __ man.
- “This is a faithful saying and worthy of all __, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am __.”
- “This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may __ the good __…”
- Two men Paul mentions who rejected faith and a good conscience were __ and __.
Solution: enabled, ministry; blasphemer, persecutor, insolent; acceptance, chief; wage, warfare; Hymenaeus, Alexander