- Deacons must not be __—tongued.
- “But let these also first be __; then let them serve as deacons, being found __.”
- “Likewise, their wives must be __, not slanderers, __, faithful in all things.”
- “For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good __ and great __ in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.”
- “I write so that you may know how you ought to __ yourself in the house of God, which is the __ of the living God…”
Solution: double; tested, blameless; reverent, temperate; standing, boldness; conduct, church