- Paul told Timothy not to rebuke an older man, but to exhort his as a __.
- Older women were to be treated as __, and younger women as __.
- “Honor widows who are __ widows. But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to __ their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God.”
- Paul said the widow who lives is pleasure is __ while she lives.
- “But if anyone does not __ for his own, and especially for those of his __, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
Solution: father; mothers, sisters; really, repay; dead; provide, household