- The elders who rule well should be counted worthy of __ honor.
- “For the Scripture says, ‘You shall not __ an ox while it treads out the grain,’ and, ‘The laborer is worthy of his __.’”
- Timothy was instructed to only receive an accusation against an elder if there are __ or __ witnesses.
- “I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect __ that you observe these things without __, doing nothing with __.”
- “Some men’s sins are clearly __, preceding them to __, but those of some men follow later.”
Solution: double; muzzle, wages; two, three; angels, prejudice, partiality; evident, judgment