- “But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue __, godliness, faith, love, patience, __.”
- Paul told Timothy to fight the __ fight of __.
- Jesus is called the blessed and only __, the __ of kings and __ of lords.
- “Command those who are rich in this present age not to be __, nor to trust in __ riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.”
- Timothy was to __ what was committed to his trust, and avoid the __ and idle __ and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge.
Solution: righteousness, gentleness; good, faith; Potentate, King, Lord; haughty, uncertain; guard, profane, babblings