- To be rid of anxiety and have peace (Psalm 119:165).
- To set things right when life is out of control (Psalm 19:7-8).
- To have direction and know God’s will (Psalm 119:105).
- To experience healing and deliverance (Psalm 107:20).
- To grow in the Lord (1 Peter 2:2).
- To have strength, comfort, and hope (Psalm 119:28.50,114).
- To shape yourself and your life correctly (Psalm 119:11).
- To be able to see clearly (Psalm 119:130).
- To know what is really in your heart (Hebrews 4:12).
- To build faith (Romans 10:17).
- To have joy (Psalm 16:11).
- To understand God’s power (John 1:3).
- To have more life in this life (Psalm 119:50).
- To distinguish good from evil (Psalm 119:101-102).
- To understand God’s love for you (John 1:14).
via San Augustine church of Christ
San Augustine, TX