- “For if God did not spare the __ who __, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment…”
- “…and did not spare the ancient __, but saved __, one of eight people…”
- What two cities does Peter mention as being examples of God’s judgment upon sin?
- Who did God deliver from those wicked cities?
- “…then the Lord knows how to deliver the __ out of __ and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment…”
Solution: angels, sinned; words, Noah; Sodom and Gomorrah; Lot; godly, temptations