- “But these, like natural brute __ made to be caught and __, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption…”
- “and will receive the wages of __, as those who count it pleasure to __ in the daytime.”
- What kind of children did Peter call those who lived deceptively among the Christians?
- “They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of __ the son of __, who loved the wages of __;”
- Peter calls these false teachers __ without water.
Solution: beasts, destroyed; unrighteousness, carouse; accursed; Balaam, Beor, unrighteousness; wells