- “For when they speak great swelling words of __, they allure through the __ of the flesh, through __, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error.”
- These false teachers promised __, but were themselves __ of corruption.
- “For if, after they have escaped the __ of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is __ for them than the __.”
- True or False: It would have been better for the false teachers to have never known the truth than for them to stay from it.
- “But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: ‘A __ returns to his own vomit,’ and, ‘a __, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.’”
Solution: emptiness, lusts, lewdness; liberty, slaves; pollutions, worse, beginning; true; dog, sow