- “Brethren, I write no __ commandment to you, but an __ commandment which you have had from the beginning. The old commandment is the __ which you heard from the beginning.”
- “…because the __ is passing away, and the true __ is already shining.”
- True or False: If you hate your brother, you are still in darkness.
- “He who __ his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for __ in him.”
- “But he who hates his brother is in __ and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has __ his eyes.”
Solution: new, old, word; darkness, light; true; loves, stumbling; darkness, blinded