- To what place was the dragon cast down?
- “But the woman was given two wings of a great __, that she might fly into the __ to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the __.”
- What did the serpent spew out of his mouth to attack the woman?
- “But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and __ up the __ which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.”
- The dragon was then angry and went to war against the rest of the woman’s __.
Solution: earth; eagle, wilderness, serpent; water; swallowed, flood; offspring