- Archangel who fought with the dragon.
- “…and the dragon and his __ fought, but they did not __, nor was a place found for them in __ any longer.”
- Two other names for the dragon.
- “Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His __ have come, for the __ of our __, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.’”
- “And they overcame him by the __ of the Lamb and by the word of their __, and they did not love their lives to the __.”
Solution: Michael; angels, prevail, heaven; Devil, Satan; Christ, accuser, brethren; blood, testimony, death