- Where did the voice from the temple tell the angels to pour the bowls of the wrath of God?
- “…a foul and loathsome __ came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his __.”
- “Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the __ and springs of __, and they became __.”
- “You are __, O Lord, The One who is and who was and who is to be, Because You have __ these things.”
- “Even so, Lord God Almighty, __ and righteous are Your __.”
Solution: on the earth; sore, image; rivers, water, blood; righteous, judged; true, judgments