- “Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the __, and power was given to him to __ men with __.
- The men who were scorched __ God and would not __.
- “Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the __, and his kingdom became full of __; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.”
- Upon what river did the sixth angel pour his bowl?
- “Behold, I am coming as a __. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his __, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
Solution: sun, scorch, fire; blasphemed, repent; beast, darkness; Euphrates; thief, garments