- Striving about words to no profit can lead to the __ of the hearer.
- “Be diligent to present yourself __ to God, a __ who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
- Profane and idle __ should be shunned, because they will increase to more __.
- __ and __ were two false teachers whose error spread like cancer.
- “Nevertheless the solid __ of God stands, having this seal: ‘The Lord knows those who are His,’ and, ‘Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from __.’”
Solution: ruin; approved, worker; babblings, ungodliness; Hymenaeus, Philetus; foundation, iniquity