- In Paul’s illustration of the vessels, there were four materials: __, __, __, and __.
- “Therefore if anyone __ himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for __, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.”
- What did Paul tell Timothy to flee?
- “And a servant of the Lord must not __ but be __ to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in __…”
- Paul said patient teaching could help people come to their senses and escape the __ of the devil.
Solution: gold, silver, wood, clay; cleanses, honor; youthful lusts; quarrel, gentle, opposition; snare