Will priorities be established in your children when…
- You are early for their ballgame, but late for worship?
- You check on their homework regularly, but never check on their Bible class lessons?
- You won’t let them miss school even though they don’t want to go, but let them miss church worship services?
- You won’t let them stay up late on school nights, but let them stay up late on Saturday night.
- You will serve as room mother at their school or volunteer at school, but will not help with classes, activities, programs which involve spiritual matters?
- You attend open house at their school, but do not visit their class room of Bible school, or even know where their class meets?
- You support, attend, or even participate in their sports activities (baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, etc.) but regularly miss activities involving the church?
- You never (almost never) miss meeting with the civic or social club of which you are a member, but frequently miss worship services?
- You go to work even though you do not feel like it, but stay home on Sunday in the same condition?