– When each member has a deep concern for the lost.
– When each member enters into worship with enthusiasm.
– When each member is interested in aggressive Bible School.
– When each teacher is interested in improving his teaching ability.
– When each elder and deacon is dedicated to the work.
– When the preacher preaches the Word with love.
– When each member is personally involved in his work of soul saving.
– When each member lets brotherly love express itself to every other member.
So they said,”Let us rise up and build.” Then they set their hands to this good work.
via Findlay church of Christ