- A man is only as good as what he loves.
- All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action.
- One of the nice things about problems is that a good many of them do not exist except in our imaginations.
- To err is human; to blame it on someone else is really human.
- Too many people are praying for mountains of difficulty to be removed, when what they really need is courage to climb them.
- He has the right to criticize, who has the heart to help.
- If you want to get even with someone, start with someone who has helped you.
- Remember not only to say the right thing at the right time and place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- We have no one to blame but ourselves when our enthusiasm and zeal are gone, if we have failed to feed them.
- When you speak, remember that God is one of your hearers.
- If someone lies for you, how do you know that they won’t lie to you?
- Leaving in a huff is some folks’ favorite form of transportation.
Livingston church of Christ