Odds are that the vast majority of you who are reading this have more than 24 hours to live. But what are you going to do with the 24 hours that you have? Are you going to…
• give a word of encouragement?
• mend broken bridges?
• help someone in need?
• turn off the TV to read God’s word?
• put down the phone to read God’s word?
• serve the church the way you’re called to?
• live like you had 24 hours to live?
You’re going to do something over the next 24 hours. It’s up to you (Ephesians 5:15-16).
Keltonburg church of Christ