- “In this you greatly __, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been __ by various trials,”
- “…that the __ of your __, being much more previous than gold that perishes,”
- “…though it is tested by __, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the __ of Jesus Christ,”
- What does Peter say is the end of your faith?
- How was the gospel preached to them?
Solution: rejoice, grieved; genuineness, faith; fire, revelation; the salvation of your souls; by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven