- True or False: The apostle John says he was a witness of all the things about Jesus.
- “That which was from the beginning, which we have __, which we have __ with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have __, concerning the Word of life”
- “…and declare to you that eternal life which was with the __ and was __ to us—”
- Does one have to hear the declared word in order to have fellowship with the Father and His Son?
- John says he is writing so that “your __ may be __.”
Solution: true; heard, seen, handled; Father, manifested; yes; joy, full