- True or False: There is more than one antichrist.
- “They went __ from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have __ with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.”
- “But you have an __ from the Holy One, and you __ all things.”
- “Who is a __ but he who __ that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.”
- True or False: One can deny Jesus and still have the Father.
Solution: true; out, continued; anointing, know; liar, denies; false