1. For what does the good shepherd give his life?
2. What type of chariot driver was Jehu?
3. By what other name was Queen Esther known?
4. Who was the brother of Nadab?
5. Why did David arrange to have Uriah killed?
6. Why did Haman want to kill the Jews?
7. Saul was without sight for how many days in Damascus?
8. Did the mother of Jesus ever witness a miracle performed by her Son?
9. Agrippa said, “Almost thou persuadest me to be a ____
10. Who told Gideon to save Israel from the Midianites?
11. What left-handed character made a two-edged dagger that was a cubit in length?
12. How did Jesus say to give alms?
13. Where do we find: “Ask, and it shall be given…”
14. What day was it that Jesus healed the blind man?
15. Whom did the Lord command to feed Elijah?
16. What was he fed?
17. How old was Moses when he died?
18. What will happen if the blind lead the blind?
19. By what other name was Abraham known?
20. What did Solomon say “biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder”?
complied by Paul Sain