- Paul told Timothy not to be __ of the __ of our Lord.
- “…share with me in the __ for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy __…”
- Jesus Christ abolished __ and brought life and __ to light through the gospel.
- Paul was appointed a __, an __, and a __ of the Gentiles.
- “For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have __ and am __ that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.”
Solution: ashamed, testimony; sufferings, calling; death, immortality; preacher, apostle, teacher; believed, persuaded